Donald Trump announced on Wednesday evening a set of sweeping reciprocal tariffs hitting most countries around the world.
Hitachi and Newton Aycliffe first raised fears for its future in March 2024 - a year on, it has two multi million pound orders in the bag.
Lesotho says it will send a government delegation to the US to plead its case after Washington imposed its highest tariffs - ...
Tariffs announced by US President Donald Trump are a "race to the bottom", Northern Ireland First Minister Michelle O'Neill ...
22h
Belfast News Letter on MSNLord Janric Craig, 3rd Viscount Craigavon, grandson of First Northern Ireland Prime Minister James Craig was an 'astonishingly straightforward man'Lord Janric Craig, 3rd Viscount Craigavon, the grandson of former UUP leader James Craig, passed away at 80 years of age on ...
The football associations of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales announced last month they would submit a joint expression of interest.
Tariffs announced by US President Donald Trump are deeply regrettable, Northern Ireland's Economy Minister Caoimhe Archibald ...
Leaders on both sides of the Irish border are bracing themselves for US President Donald Trump's tariff announcement later, ...
The First Minister and deputy First Minister have said they are focused on protecting Northern Ireland following the announcement of US tariffs.
The DUP leader Gavin Robinson has called on the UK Prime Minister to take steps to "exempt" Northern Ireland from EU ...
Secretary Hilary Benn warned “there is an issue in respect to Northern Ireland” if the EU brings in countermeasures. | UTV News ...
The UK's first response to US tariffs should not be to jump into a trade war, Prime Minister Keir Starmer has said, as the government braces itself for the announcement of widespread taxes on imports.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results