Hatzer, from Malachy Conlon Park in Crossmaglen, is accused of attempted murder and possessing a weapon on Concession Road on ...
Northern Ireland manager Tanya Oxtoby says "preparations have been very good" ahead of the Nations League double-header with Romania.
Arsenal playmaker Mariona Caldentey was discussing the lack of progress in her homeland following Spain’s World Cup victory ...
Tap-ins: McIlroy has never looked better going into the Masters, with victories at Pebble Beach and The Players Championship.
President Donald Trump reiterated his hope for a reunification of golf while aboard Air Force One on his way to Florida on Thursday.
Scottie Scheffler is coming off a year so astounding that he drew comparisons with peak Tiger Woods. Now he tries to join ...
That was followed by Glasgow East (29 visits, withdrawing £83 on average) and Belfast West (29 ATM visits, £88 a time.
Two men have appeared in court in relation to the murder of Adam Krzan who sustained serious injuries following an assault. Aged 71, he ...
The Durham Constabulary in Northern England says two men have been convicted in the theft of a gorilla statue. They say the men had been in the market earlier inquiring about the price of the statue.
NorthernIrelandWorld on MSN1h
Man who had been accused of non-fatal strangulation and possession of machete on July 11 has charges withdrawnJames Patrick McOwen (30), with an address listed as Gardenmore Road in Belfast, had also been charged with assaulting the female occasioning her actual bodily harm; unlawfully supplying Pregabalin ...
New battery technology could be a key part of Hitachi's future in Newton Aycliffe as politicians hail the manufacturers ...
Three men have been sentenced today, Wednesday 2nd April, in connection with the murder of 63-year-old Victor Hamilton in Ballymena in 2022. Mamadu Djalo, aged 32, appeared before Belfast Crown Court ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results