Carlow have appointed Naas manager Joe Murphy to replace Shane Curran ahead of Sunday’s Leinster SFC preliminary round game against Meath in Navan. A native of Carlow, Murphy has led Naas to the ...
Carlow have appointed outgoing Naas manager Joe Murphy as their interim manager following the abrupt resignation of Shane Curran last week. In a statement released on 'X', Carlow said that Murphy ...
Carlow players hoping for positive reaction after Shane Curran's controversial exit - Mikey Bambrick
Carlow captain Mikey Bambrick says the players had hoped for an amicable split with former manager Shane Curran but felt obliged to respond his parting words last week. Curran quit as the senior ...
CARLOW have handed their managerial reins to Joe Murphy following last week’s shock departure of Shane Curran. Murphy, who has steered Naas to three consecutive Kildare SFC titles, will fill his ...
Photo: PA One of Ireland’s leading property development firms is seeking sites in Carlow as part of plans to deliver over 100 homes in the county. Fitzpatrick & Heavey Homes has said it has ...
Shane Curran has stepped down as Carlow senior football manager, less than two weeks before their Leinster SFC opener against Meath. The former Roscommon goalkeeper was appointed Carlow manager in ...
Two JCBs were involved in a hot pursuit involving four marked Garda cars and the Garda helicopter around country lanes in Co Carlow, in the early hours of Wednesday morning. Gardaí confirmed ...
Shane Curran has vacated the Carlow senior football hotseat after only seven months – and seven matches – in the role. Rumours of his departure, circulating throughout the afternoon ...
A man has been arrested after gardaí pursued a stolen JCB in Co Carlow. The Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission (Gsoc) is investigating after what's described as a "less than lethal device" was ...
Gardaí (Irish police) are appealing to the public to share any footage they may have of the alleged theft and the ensuing pursuit of a JCB digger in Co Carlow at approximately 7 am on Wednesday ...
Police on both sides of the border say that they are working closely to prevent cross-border exploitation of women being duped into forced sex work, saying organised crime is making “huge ...
Conor McGregor has announced his presidential run in Ireland, days after visiting U.S. President Donald Trump in the White House. McGregor, 36, shared the news on Instagram Thursday, making his ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results