Zambia's soccer federation says four of its U.S.-based players have been withdrawn from the squad set to travel to a tournament in China because of U.S. travel restrictions. The four — Barbra Banda, ...
BANGKOK—Myanmar’s ruling military declared a temporary ceasefire in the country’s civil war Wednesday to facilitate relief ...
Last month, the Russian national team played two friendlies in Moscow, defeating Grenada and Zambia 5-0 in both matches ...
Zambia withdraw four US-based players for an upcoming tournament in China because of "travel measures" introduced by Donald ...
Four women’s soccer players from Zambia have been removed from the national team ahead of upcoming internationals due to ...
"A new request for proposal exercise has been launched for existing applicants as well as new clubs," says an FAS ...
The Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) wishes to inform its members and stakeholders that the United States of America based quartet of the ...
Orlando Pride's Barbra Banda is one of four Zambian players who will miss the games due to “additional travel measures" ...
Four Zambia women's national team players based in the NWSL have withdrawn from international duty this month over U.S.
In recent years, China's football youth training system has gradually improved, leading more young players to step out into overseas leagues and challenge higher levels of professional football. With ...
Deputy secretary of State, his counterpart in Seoul affirm goal of 'denuclearization' of North Korea
Deputy Secretary of State Christopher Landau and South Korean First Vice Foreign Minister Kim Hong-kyun agreed North Korea ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results