After widespread criticism, the Defense Department has begun restoring links to Navajo Code Talkers on its websites.
The Department of Defense and U.S. Army have scrubbed articles on the Navajo Code Talkers and their contribution to America's victories during World War II, removing the information from websites as ...
Peter MacDonald Sr., 96, said he felt relieved. As one of the two last living Navajo code talkers who sent indecipherable ...
The Pentagon has restored some webpages highlighting the wartime contributions of Navajo Code Talkers and other Native ...
15don MSN
The Trump administration removed Navajo Code Talker history from some government websites in accordance with President Donald ...
Arizona Republic on MSN17dOpinion
Navajo Code Talkers stupidly erased from military websites by Trump’s DEI orders | OpinionLate last year one of the last Navajo Code Talkers, John Kinsel, died at 107.
The Pentagon called the removal of Navajo Code Talker content a “mistake,” vowing Tuesday to restore material taken offline during a scrub of DEI content. The ...
Zonnie Gorman remembers the first time she saw an old photo of a group of young, sleek, clean-cut Navajo men — men who would ...
The Defense Department and the Army removed references to the Navajo Code Talkers, citing President Donald Trump's new policies on diversity, equity and inclusion. The daughter of one Code Talker ...
Ronald Begay, the son of Navajo Code Talker Thomas H. Begay, said recent actions by the federal government brought ...
As part of what an aide to Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth reportedly called a "digital content refresh," many references on the Pentagon's website that honored Native Americans who used their ...
The Pentagon restored some webpages highlighting the crucial wartime contributions of Navajo Code Talkers and other Native ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results