13d
Irish Examiner on MSNConor McGregor seeks to present new evidence to overturn finding he assaulted Nikita HandThe Court of Appeal on Friday heard that the MMA fighter has paid €100k of the damages award and €200k of the trial costs ...
Evening Standard on MSN13d
Conor McGregor seeks to introduce new evidence in civil rape appeal caseNikita Hand won her claim against McGregor after accusing the professional fighter of raping her in a Dublin hotel in ...
Conor McGregor was the “author of his own misfortune” by reposting comments from a man who said CCTV footage from the mixed martial artist’s trial would be released, an Irish judge said ...
Conor McGregor ’s legal team has launched an attempt to submit fresh evidence as part of the fighter’s ongoing battle to ...
In response to Taoiseach Micheál Martin's comments that Conor McGregor "does not speak for the people of Ireland", the MMA ...
Conor McGregor was the “author of his own misfortune” by reposting comments from a man who said CCTV footage from the mixed martial artist’s trial would be released, a judge said while ...
Conor McGregor has dropped a major hint that retirement ... McGregor, who was found liable for sexual assault after a civil trial last year, was invited to meet President Trump, and several ...
Controversial former fighter pushes anti-immigration message in announcement made same week he visited Donald Trump ...
2d
Irish Mirror on MSNFianna Fail Councillor in grovelling apology after making 'dog's dinner' over Conor McGregor Presidential nominationSligo Councillor Donal Gilroy was the only Councillor on record that said he would listen to McGregor's arguments before ...
CONOR MCGREGOR has been told his UFC career is ... introduction of new evidence will overturn the result of the civil trial.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results