The $221 million Washington Bridge project in Rhode Island is set to move forward, as a federal grant was recently signed.
The U.S. Department of Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy said the department had executed a $221 million federal funding ...
To the Editor, More raises for those holding the highest positions in Rhode Island state government? That means a salary of nearly a quarter of a million dollars to the person who ...
A video by Kansas-based engineer Casey Jones reportedly shows chunks of the old Washington Bridge still in the Seekonk River.
The 2025 construction season has begun, and bridge projects across the country are moving forward. Today, bridge projects in ...
US grants $221M to rebuild Rhode Island's failing Washington Bridge, addressing critical infrastructure and backlog issues.
If we commit the necessary resources now, we can write the final chapter in the history of HIV, writes the director of AIDS ...
Demolition work on the Washington Bridge continues Monday morning with RIDOT crews focusing on the bridge pier.
4don MSN
Your weekend briefing on local politics and more.
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — Bridge and pier demolition work will temporarily close Gano Street at the I-195 overpass this weekend. The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) said the closures ...
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation said that part of Gano Street in Providence will be closed on March 29 and ...
The Trump administration has signed off on $220 million in previously appropriated federal grants to help replace the ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results