Sligo Councillor Donal Gilroy was the only Councillor on record that said he would listen to McGregor's arguments before ...
Conor McGregor ’s legal team has launched an attempt to submit fresh evidence as part of the fighter’s ongoing battle to ...
Mixed martial arts fighter Conor McGregor wants to introduce new evidence in his appeal against the verdict of a jury in a ...
Controversial former fighter pushes anti-immigration message in announcement made same week he visited Donald Trump ...
Conor McGregor has dropped a major hint that retirement could be on the cards in the near future as he pursues a career in politics. The controversial MMA fighter hasn't fought in the UFC since ...
Conor McGregor admits he’s “happy with what I’ve done” in his UFC career but fantasizes about competing as President of ...
MMA fighter Conor McGregor is seeking to bring fresh evidence from two people in his appeal seeking to overturn a civil jury’s finding that he assaulted mother-of-one Nikita Hand in a Dublin ...
Legal representatives for Conor McGregor are to make an application to introduce fresh ... First the evidence to be adduced ...
Our community members are treated to special offers, promotions and adverts from us and our partners. You can check out at any time. More info Legal representatives for Conor McGregor are to make ...
CONOR MCGREGOR has been told his UFC career is "OVER" - just days after visiting Donald Trump at the White House. The Notorious made headlines earlier this month by visiting Trump in the Oval ...
Irish mixed martial arts fighter Conor McGregor, who launched an appeal on Friday against a civil claim of sexual assault, ...