Fresh off his third straight election win last month, Ontario Premier Doug Ford seems content to watch the fight to form the ...
Ontario Premier Doug Ford calls for a united 'team Canada approach' following US President Donald Trump's announcement of a ...
Ford also told Davis that he was “cautiously optimistic” when he saw that Canada was not on the list of U.S. President Trump’s newly announced import levies, adding that the economic uncertainty ...
Pierre Poilievre said he hasn't approached Doug Ford for campaign help. Ford indicated he won't be offering up public support ...
Ontario Premier Doug Ford has expressed his support for retaliatory tariffs in response to U.S. President Donald Trump‘s ...
Here are the key announcements and actions Trump has taken since he returned to the White House and launched his trade war with Canada, and how we got here.
U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday signed an executive order for global so-called "reciprocal tariffs" Wednesday, but ...
Canadian officials have warned U.S. President Donald Trump that the imposition of further tariffs will harm the American economy and merit a firm response from Ottawa."We will put in place retaliatory ...
Ontario Premier Doug Ford says U.S. Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick has told him that impending auto tariffs may not apply ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results